Life: “Okay, so today…”
Me: “-NOPE. It’s Downton Day, so unless you’re serving tea or coming to change my clothes, GTFO.”
So the lovely hufflepuffhermione tagged me to list my top five movies I would want with me if I was on a desert island! (My list also includes TV shows!)
Gosh only 5..hmm…i know i am leaving something out but…
1) Downton Abbey- Does this need any explanation. Gotta have my Mary and Matthew.
2) Moulin Rouge- First movie I became obsessed with! Beautiful in every aspect. Truth. Beauty. Freedom. Love
3) Mad Men- Another show that makes me feel like I was born in the wrong era. Also I am minoring in Advertising at my university.
4) The Great Gatsby (2013)- Another major kicker to my “Roaring 20’s” infatuation. Once again, Baz and Leo left me speechless. I could live in this movie forever.
5) Once Upon A Time- Gotta have my enchanted forest and grown up Disney.
(Some I have seen already do it, so sorry if I have tagged you and you have already done it!!)